Friday, April 21, 2006

Introduction

I am teddy and I consider myself as an I.T idiot, I don't have any formal training or knowledge about the internet. I just do a trial and error on it and I have discover that the internet is a very interesting place to be in. Well in the beginning I just do lots of searches on things that I m interested and I do a lot of chats online for a while, then I get bore and I don't go online much.

Until when I heard friends talking about earning money online, I get very excited and I want to know more. So I attended some seminars and I do a lot of study and research on it. Yes finally I can see some money coming in, I m so excited and happy with it and I like to share this idea to everyone. Well for those who are familiar with the internet and those internet marketers will have already knew it and may have cash out from it, this informations i am going to share will not mean much. But I am veryhappy and welcome ideas and comments. Thank You! For those who have no idea what I m talking about do read on and have fun and lets make some $$$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adsensewealthcode.blogspot.com/