Friday, April 21, 2006

Where Is The $$$ ?



This is my adsense earning records, I have earned USD $53.89 in just Four days. I started creating my bloc on the 14/04/2006, and I managed to publish on the 16/04/2006. Well I have an average earning of about USD $13.50 per day. This snag short was taken on the 20/04/2006. Yes it is not a very big money, but it is so easy to started, I just post in some content 2 to 3 times weekly and I just tell my friends about it. Just imagine that at the end of a month I will have about USD $400.00 that is about SG $650.00. I personally think that its pretty good and it can help me to pay off some of my bills, like mobile phone, PUB, Carparking.....

Just imagine that if I will to duplicate it many many time and how much can I earn??? I am so excited and I like to share it to all.

Of course there will be something for me in return by helping others. Don't worry I m not charging anything for it, I just want to look for people that are interested to earn should income and have a joint venture with me. Sound good?? Yes I think so :) There is no cost of starting up and also no cost on maintaining it. All it takes is that you do some posting 2 to 3 times per week, it may take you only 15min or an hour. So if you are interested give me a email @ teddywujunyu@gmail.com or SMS me @ 8127-3588 Lets earn some money together :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adsensewealthcode.blogspot.com/