Friday, April 21, 2006

How Do I Start ???

It is very simple to start off, I will help to make all the necessary link on you blog so that your can start generating income from your blog. Well it is a join venture deal, I will also place one of my link in your blog and we earn together. Is it Great!!!

Just follow the following step to kick start on your blog earning :)

1) Go to http://www.blogger.com and sign in an account

2) Think of something that you are able to write and post on it.
Start posting something, make sure that you can come back to do more posting on the topic that you have created. You can write about your life story, your dreams, your job, your business anything, it will be good that you are able to continue to write on the topic. Don't worry you don't have to write a lot each time, just enough information for others to read. Note: no one is interested to know if your content is true or just a dream, of course if you want to sell your service or business it will have to be the truth and nothing but the truth :)

3) Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/ and create a adsense account
It may take about one week for google to approve your account, just sit back and wait for google to email you for the approval.

4) Contact me @ teddywujunyu@gmail.com or SMS me @ 81273588, when you obtained the google adsense approval. I will tell you how to go about it during then, don't worry there is no catch or anything funny that I will do. We don't even have to meet up, of course it will be better if we do :). Contact me when you have done the above step and lets earn some $$$$$

Do make a serious Note:
* This income may last forever and ever, unless google stop the adsense and stop paying.
* I will need to do some maintainances of your blog monthly or every two month. (Free)
* The income you earned will be pay by google directly to you not to me so no worry :)

Have Fun & Lets Make Some Money

From Time to Time I Will Be Able Come Across New Income Streams And All My Joint Venture Partners Will Be Able To Enjoy The Best Benefits.
I Promise :) :) :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adsensewealthcode.blogspot.com/