Saturday, April 22, 2006

Great News!

I have done some research and I manage to find out that Yahoo! Will also having something like Google adsense soon, infect it has already started. But now they are very careful choosing who they want to work with. Hopefully Yahoo! Can release it faster to the mass public, this means that we will be having an additional source of income. Isn't it GREAT!

I will also be sharing more ideas and introduce more ways of earning money online, I am learning, just like everyone else. We shouldn't stop learning, if we do stop, we stop living :) :) :)

There is few others ways that you and I can cash some extra money, but I will introduce to all my partners in the near future. Firstly I want you to earn some money out of this Google tools.

Just for your infor: I have a mastermind group for my internet business, there is about 15 of us, we meet up twice a month to do brainstorming and exchange ideas and information. So be assure that I am able to give and share more new ideas and ways to earn money together :) :) :)

GREAT NEWS
I just checked on my Google Adsense account, from16 April till 21 April i have earned USD $68.67.
This is not big money, but i know it will grow and grow. Just like a money tree :) :) :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adsensewealthcode.blogspot.com/